Oral presentations are to be given at the venue of the event. Effective and strategic use of slide show is recommended. Consider following practices while making presentation:
- Minimum text on each slide with the most basic information
- Avoiding direct reading from the slides
- Engaging eye-contact with the audience
- Using large and easy to read fonts
- Using images, graphs, charts, and other graphics for visual impact
- Avoiding distracting slide designs and animations
Presentation preparation checklist:
- Ensure submission of the final copy of presentation to the organizers in advance.
- Reach the venue at-least 30 minutes before your scheduled presentation.
- Carry a copy of your presentation on a USB device.
- Ensure the compatibility of your presentation with the windows operating system.
- Keep the organizers informed in advance if any specific technical set-up is required.
- Label the presentation on your device with your name, presentation day, and time.
The presenters will be provided with a computer, a projector/screen and technical assistance on site.