Guidelines for submission of Abstract
Abstracts are invited for submission to the 15th International & 51st Annual Conference of ELT@I-2021on ‘ELT in India: New Needs, New Demands, New Trends’, July 8-10, 2021 at GLA University, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The abstract submitted to the easychair link will be blind peer reviewed and the authors will receive the notification of acceptance on …
The fully developed papers on accepted abstracts are expected to be submitted in the prescribed format for subsequent publication opportunities. In case the full paper is not received, the abstract only will be published in the Conference Proceeding.
The authors are requested to submit their anonymous abstracts in the following format.
- Page size: A4
- Margin: 1” on all sides
- Line Spacing: Single
- Font: Times New Roman
- Alignment: Centered for title and authors’ name and affiliation; justified for the main text
- Font Size: 14 pt for title, 12 pt for Authors’ name and affiliation as well as the main text
- Length: 150 to 250 words excluding title, affiliation and references
- Indentation: None
- Keywords: Up to 5 in alphabetical order
- Anonymity: No indication of the authors’ identity throughout the text.